The MARGE-V3 Argos-GNSS transmitter is specially designed for fishing vessel monitoring. It automatically transmits the position, speed, and heading of the fishing vessel to the Argos satellite system.
The MARGE-V3 is robust, highly reliable and its installation is very simple. It can be installed by the crew while the ship is on its way.
- Tracking: global coverage, position, speed and heading information are provided at least once an hour, unique anti-spoofing capabilities thanks to the dual location (GNSS & Doppler) of the Argos system
- Communication: All communications via the polar-orbiting Argos constellation
- Alarm: Assistance button, buzzer is activated when the main power supply is off, an alarm is sent if the dome is opened
- Full global coverage (from north to south pole)
- GNSS fix interval can be programmed (every 15, 30 or 60 minutes)
- Anti-spoofing capabilities (GNSS & Doppler) Assistance button
- Low power consumption