ArgoNet is a complete package allowing vessel managers to comply with VMS requirements around the world while optimizing fleet management.
ArgoNet’s reputation for technical excellence is matched by an unrivalled, truly global service network.
Key features :
- Anti-spoofing: Unique anti-spoofing capabilities thanks to the dual location (GPS & Doppler) of the Argos system.
- VMS compliant: ArgoNet allows you to easily comply with all VMS regulations. For every vessel, it provides position, speed and heading information at least once an hour (and usually more).
- Rugged device: The Argos VMS transmitter was designed to stand up to tough maritime conditions and has proven itself on all the world’s oceans.
- Confidentiality: Confidentiality of information, considered to be essential in the Fishing Industry, has always been a priority for CLS. From your vessel to your desktop, all data is transmitted securely. Only authorized individuals have access to your data.
- Safe ans autonomous: Our transmitters have an optional assistance button to enhance the crew’s security plus internal battery in case of loss of power.
- Simple: With an automatic service available immediatly, ArgoNet helps you to simplify compliance – reduce paperwork with just one unique ID number for all VMS regulations, all EEZs.
- Reliable: The Argos system was established as an international agreement between space agencies : French (Cnes), European (Eumetsat), and American (NOAA). Our service continuity is guaranteed by this international cooperation for at least the next 20 years.
- All-in-one tool
- Comply with VMS regulation
- Data transmitted securely
- Enhance crew’s security
- 100% reliable: international agreement between space agencies
ARGOS data collection system
Argos is a unique worldwide location and data collection system dedicated to studying and protecting the environment. The future of our fisheries depends to a large extent on our ability to preserve stocks effectively. Argos has been certified by most of the leading seaboard nations around the world and is already operating on thousands of vessels worldwide.