Operating satellite systems and providing high value-added products and services
CLS is a subsidiary of CNES, IFREMER and the investment company ARDIAN. We have been operating satellite systems and providing high value-added products and services since 1986. CLS (CollecteLocalisation Satellites) operates over 80 instruments carried by 40 satellites and provides its expertise to a broad range of customers: governments, scientific organizations, non-governmental organizations, institutions, large industrial groups (maritime freight, oil and gas companies, commercial shipping, fisheries, etc).
Operational exploitation of satellite systems for location and data collection, earth observation and ocean surveillance. CLS develops high added-value services and products in several domains.
CLS key figures
- 65 countries use our sustainable management of marine resources products and services
- 500 employees around the world
- 30 years of experience
- 6 million positions are processed per day
- 70 antennas strategically spread around the world
- More than 10,000 fishing vessels tracked worldwide
- Data processed from 80 instruments flown on 40 satellites